Saturday, March 25, 2023

CCR Approach

 Now that I have finished filming, editing, and reflecting on the opening for my film, Lost in the Pages, it is now time to focus on my CCR. 

The CCR, or Creative Critical Reflection, is, as the title states, a reflection of my project process through two different creative mediums by answering previously provided questions. The previously provided questions are as follows:

1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?

For my CCR, I am going to split these questions in half for my two different creative mediums. After looking at some examples provided by my teacher, I have decided how I am going to approach these split questions. The first two questions are going to be answered by me just talking about them in front of a camera, presenting research, and showing clips of not only my film but, others that have inspired it as well. I chose this method because it is simple, informative, and can allow me to provide my answers in a very clear and concise way. The last two questions are going to be answered in a talk show format. A friend of mine is going to be reading the questions and I am going to be answering them as if I were promoting the movie on TV. I chose this format because it's a fun way for me to answer my questions and incorporate my friends in the process. 

Creating the CCR is going to be a great way for me to summarize my thoughts and experiences of working on this project in a fun and experimental way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I am proud to present...We Are Young: Here & Queer! Documentary https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ACENz9NJervsk3gmpDG1xvXmSTqgNTwl/view?...