Sunday, February 18, 2024

The Schedule

 Before I begin working on the project, I must create a schedule and layout for how I will approach the project and how I will get it done in a timely and efficient manner. I created a similar schedule for my portfolio project in the AS class last year and it was one of the most useful tools I had when creating that project. It helped me properly plan out exactly what I needed to do and when I should do it to keep a proper pace. By creating one for this project, I hope it serves the same purpose and proves to be as useful as the previous one. My schedule for my last portfolio project is depicted in a previous blog post, "My Concept and How I'm Approaching It." 


This is the schedule I created for my A-level portfolio project

 This schedule, much like the previous one, highlights what is going to be in my research, my process with filming, editing, and creating both the magazine spread and the social media page. I also implemented breaks in my schedule so I give some time to myself and don't burn out. These breaks also coincide with events that I have and I made sure I worked around them. This schedule is also closely modeled by the one our teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa provided to ensure we followed an efficient pace and got our projects done on time. By following this schedule as closely as possible, I will complete the necessary steps and my documentary with great results. 

"There will not be a magic day when we wake up and it's now okay to express ourselves publicly. We make that day bu doing things publicly until it's simply the way things are." 
- Tammy Baldwin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 I am proud to present...We Are Young: Here & Queer! Documentary https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ACENz9NJervsk3gmpDG1xvXmSTqgNTwl/view?...